Monthly discussion sessions led by a different guest speaker each month. The series is an excellent platform for local business people to learn about each others' professional lives, to share experiences, challenges and insights, and to inspire one another.
6.30pm at the The Royal Standard Pub, Fore Hill, Ely, CB7 4AF on the fourth Monday of each month, during spring season January to June, and autumn season September to November.
These events are open to all, free of charge. No need to book, just turn up!
Canon Stephen Bourne, Administrator, Ely Cathedral
Wow Wines from South of the Equator
Join us for our final networking event of the year at Ely Cathedral Conference Centre 6.30pm, when Stephen will take us on a tour of some of the wines in his collection, from South of the Equator such as Chile, Australia and New Zealand.
Interested in speaking at a Fourth Monday?
A guide agenda for the discussion leader could include:
- Professional - CV and experience
- Personal (Optional)
- Role in Company
Company Introduction may include some / all of:
- What company does
- Where it does it
- How it does it - culture & values
- Customers, marketing
- Suppliers, procurement of goods and services, out sourcing vs. in house
- Ownership structure
- Board and governance
- Employees & Management profile
- Financial data - Balance sheet, P&L, cashflow
- Interface with community(ies) and CSR
- Interface with government
- Strategy & tactics
- Key success factors (SWOT)
- Influence of local/national/global socio-economic factors
View our previous Fourth Monday speakers here.